This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This material reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
The "LeTSGo" Project
New technologies have changed training methodologies, introducing elements of innovation that have redrawn the role of language teachers and trainers...
From this section it is possible to access to each project partner description. There are twelve partners involved in five different European countries.
New technologies have changed training methodologies, introducing elements of innovation that have redrawn the role of language teachers and trainers.
Three core competencies are necessary for language teachers / trainers wishing to make efficient use of new technologies for language teaching and training:
- Knowing how to choose products within the available identifying those that best meet their educational needs.
- Knowing how to use and enhance the products available either as an alternative or as integration of traditional methodologies.
- Knowing how to create educational and training products that exploit the potential of new technologies.
In order to respond to the needs outlined above, the LeTS project
developed the following services addressed to language teachers:
- An online training course focusing on the criteria and instruments for the selection of language training products exploiting the ICT potential
- An online training course focused on how to use e-learning products available to replace or supplement the traditional methodologies
- An online training course on how to develop language training products exploiting new technologies.
In this context the European Commission has financed the LetsGO project in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme
(Leonardo - Transfer of Innovation
). The project Lets Go intends to promote the practical experimentation of the LeTS portal developed during the Lets project by two additional target groups: school teachers and professional trainers.
All contents © 2015 by Pixel , all rights reserved